Simply Energy Review
- Simply Energy offer electricity plans in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, and Victoria. They also offer natural gas services for South Australia, Victoria, and some parts of New South Wales.
- Simply Energy has several energy plans to choose from and offers discounts regularly.
- Simply Energy is an advocate for solar energy and works to help its customers achieve the full benefits of solar power.
Simply Energy prides itself on customer service. As a result of their efforts to provide quality service, they have received the following awards:
- Canstar Blue Awards for customer satisfaction in 2017
- Most satisfied electricity customers in South Australia
- Most satisfied natural gas customers in South Australia
Simply Energy gives customers the option to pay their bill online with a credit card or PayPal. They also support direct debit payments and provide payments cards.
Simply Energy is committed to helping its customers pay their energy bills and also offers Fixed Installment plans for those who have gotten behind and have an overdue balance.
Simply Energy makes it easy to maintain your energy connection while relocating. For those who are already Simply Energy customers and are moving from one home to another, fill out this form and a consultant will contact you within 2 business days to arrange your disconnection and reconnection. For those Simply Energy customers who are moving in the next 5 business days, it’s best to call 13 88 08 to get a special meter read and ensure that you don’t experience any downtime in service.
If you are not a Simply Energy customer, but are moving and looking to make the switch, select your plan and sign up here.