GloBird Energy – Supplier Guide
- GloBird is a local energy provider – located in Melbourne – providing energy to customers in Victoria
- No lock-in contracts mean you can join or leave GloBird at your convenience. You aren’t shackled to their services once you choose them as a provider.
- GloBird offers varying pay-on-time discounts on many of their plans.
- As of now, GloBird does not offer any gas plans.
GloBird gives their clients a variety of ways to pay their bills. Below is a list of the payment options GloBird provides, as well as a breakdown of how to make a payment through each.
- BPay: Enter your customer reference number (found on your invoice) and billing code into the portal to pay your bill through BPay.
- Direct Payment: Provide GloBird with your credit card or bank account information to have them take the payment out of your account every month.
- Pay Online: Pay your bill through their online platform with any major credit card. There are no fees for paying online.
- Pay By Phone: Pay over the phone at 1300 456 247 or 1300 516 888 with your credit card.
- Pay By Mail: Send a cheque with the required amount, made payable to GloBird Energy. Include your unique customer number on the cheque, and mail it to the address listed above.
- Pay In Person: Visit any Aus Post Office and pay over-the-counter ($1.00 fee). Alternatively, pay at any Commonwealth Bank Branch for no fee.
Account Name: GloBird Energy Pty Ltd
BSB: 063 233, Account #: 10418628
You can find your 9-digit account reference number on your invoice.
GloBird provides some of the most competitive rates in the energy industry and strong incentives for their customers to go solar. User reviews almost all state that customer service is friendly and easy to deal with.
Of course, since GloBird uses variable rates for all of their products, it’s possible you’ll find a more cost-effective option in your area. If you find a provider with better options, you can switch with no contractual problems.
GloBird won two Mozo awards in 2017 for their energy as well. Out of over 274 electricity products, GloBird won the “Expert’s Choice” award for both Solar Friendly Electricity and Electricity.
GloBird doesn’t make switching your power on and off too complicated. If you sign up or register with GloBird by 2 PM Monday-Friday, their staff will make sure you have power on the next day.
If you can’t wait that long for power, they request that you call their customer service number so they can work with you to find the best option.
To transfer your power, you’ll need to contact GloBird via email or phone with your old address, customer number, new address, and any other information they may require.